My little Mia is getting so big! It's hard to believe she'll be 2 in a few months. Lately, she's been amazing us every day with the things she does and says. A few days ago, she was sitting at the dining table eating grapes, and she dropped one. After dropping it, she said, "The grape..I drop it. I drop the grape under the table." She has never said that much of a sentence. I am very thankful for her extensive vocabulary, but it can prove to be a challenge sometimes, too. Her tantrums are definitely..over the top, haha.
Lately, Mia has been very difficult, and sometimes I feel like there's no end in sight! The poor kid is just now getting her two front teeth, and still has six more teeth to get after those two! Long story short, I feel that I'm needing to remind myself of the joys of having a child - a daughter - and see past the stressful moments that we've had lately. I feel like I was meant to be a mom! Mia is so very special to us, and both Cory and I are very much looking forward to taking advantage of all the one-on-one time we get with her. Not many families get to spend as much time together as we do, and I take that for granted far too often!



Mia is so big! Not just bigger but her face looks more matured. What a sweet girl! I love how much she is talking. How adorable, the grape! You're a good momma, Kayla!
ReplyDeleteaw, thanks, Jenny! I read your blog all the time - your boys are so precious! I love their little haircuts. Hope you're doing well!
ReplyDeleteso... do I spy with my little eyes, some hidden messages in your recent posts?? we are in need of a play date. and soon.
ReplyDelete