Such as my mother-in-law telling me that she's doing a "colon cleanse" while I'm eating lunch. Yep, unnecessary.
My mother-in-law needs a hobby - one that keeps her SUPER busy. Like, too busy to text. I think I've received nearly 100 text messages a day for the last week from my upset, frustrated, loony-tunes mother-in-law. It's starting to drive me a bit batty.
As of right now, they don't have jobs back in Columbus, so they aren't sure when they're moving back to Ohio. But, I've been told that they will be moving back eventually. I'm sure she'll keep me updated on the situation...haha.
I'm not feeling well. I think I'll eat a brownie and break out the ol' heating pad. Yep, don't mind if I do.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Even if I was doing a "colon cleanse" I don't think I would tell anyone. hahaha
ReplyDelete