Wow! 2 posts in one day! This is unlike me. I know the things I've been posting lately aren't very.. insightful or fun. But, I guess I have a lot on my mind to write about. So, bare with me.
Made the executive decision not to take in the kitty. I really just needed to stop feeling guilty. Cory and I had been at odds over it for days. As of last night, we were going to take him in, but I woke up this morning with a completely different outlook on the situation. It just didn't feel right, and I saw where my husband was coming from. We need to focus on kiddos right now :) And that's perfectly fine with me!
I'm starting to think about painting Mia's new bedroom furniture, and I think I've decided on white. Ha! I'm all for color, but I'm also all about versatility! (the chairs for her new play table may get painted blue.. I'd prefer not to have a sea of white furniture) I'm so excited to get her bed set up (which also means the crib gets moved to bedroom #3) because I get to paint her wall monogram! This makes me happy... custom painting is one of my most favorite things. I'd go monogram crazy if my husband didn't stop me. I'm already envisioning a black monogram above our bed...someone stop me, quick!
Monday, August 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment