skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Taylored Home
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Memories
I'm never getting rid of this audio clip.
Every time Cory hugs or kisses me, Mia runs over to us wanting hugs and kisses, too. I recorded this the other day when she gave her daddy a hug after he came home from work.
I love her. And her daddy :)
1 comment:
Jenny Galloway
August 11, 2010 at 4:49 AM
Awwwww!!! That is precious!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(34)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(4)
▼
August
(10)
Lions, Tigers, and Bears!
Happiness
Things I don't need to know
Memories
Me vs. Mia vs. The Potty
TEETH
Mia Bo Bia
Twice is nice!
Where the Taylor's Cook
Oh, lucky me!
►
July
(10)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
About Me
Kayla Taylor
View my complete profile
Awwwww!!! That is precious!
ReplyDelete