The battle with potty training has proved to be more challenging than I'd thought. We're at a crossroads in this house. Mia refuses to keep a diaper on. This results in either a poo-smeared toddler, or puddles of pee around the house. However, she also refuses to go on the potty. She loves wearing underwear (Hello Kitty is her favorite) but doesn't mind soiling them one bit.
I've googled numerous potty training plans, and I've gone over in my head the fact that everything has been on "Mia's time" since she was tiny, but this issue has me stumped. I can't read the mixed signals. Oh, to be 2 and pee your pants without a care...



Those underwear are the cutest little things I've ever seen! I can't wait for the boys to be in underwear. Good luck to you Kayla! I'm sure it will fall into place soon. If you find any good tips send them my way. I remember my husband telling me when he was potty training (he has a crazy memory) that his mother gave him rewards. 1 M&M for #1 and 2 M&M's for #2. I think I may try that with the boys. They may live on the potty for treats. haha
ReplyDeleteoh man! I am not looking forward to this!
ReplyDelete