Friday, September 3, 2010

Are you there, Fall? It's me, Kayla.


Okay, I know it's been about 95 degrees outside this last week...
So I thought if maybe I took the initiative and brought in some fall decor...
fall weather would soon come. 
Lo and behold, it is 75 and breezy today! 

I love fall. I love it so much. 
Football, leaves, the smells of pumpkin and cider...
I could go on for days! 

I am looking forward to cozy-homeness 
(I realize this is not a word...I appreciate the red squiggly underlining, though)
this fall and winter! 


3 comments:

  1. I love love love fall! I'm going to soak all of this season in that I possibly can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the decorations.. i'll have to come see them next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Fall is great! And Laci, you're looking at the extent of my decorations so far..haha. But you can still come see me next week :)

    ReplyDelete