Is that how you even spell "quo"?
I haven't written in here for quite some time. Probably because I feel that there isn't anything to write about!
I've been spending the last few weeks trying not to stress out.
I've been making sure to clean the house every morning (instead of only on Sundays)
...and I don't know about you, but a clean house makes for a stress-free Kayla.
Cleaning house has literally been all I've had going on.
I've pretty much realized that things don't always go according to plan - not everything can be on MY time. Don't get me wrong... I'll give it my all, but I realize that doing so doesn't always make things happen when you'd like. I think I've learned to be okay with that.
I've gotten caught up in the "now-now-now", and I'm pretty sure I've driven my husband nuts over it. This is where the cleaning-the-house-every-day comes into play... It makes me appreciate what we do have even more, instead of worrying about what we don't.
This post was bo-ring. But honestly, this is what is going on right now. Minimal stress, minimal plans, just enjoying the beautiful weather and the time I get to spend with my fam.


amazingness. i have been doing the same thing. twin. i feel that our life is getting crazier again though. blah!
ReplyDeleteoh no! If you need an escape, let me know! :)
ReplyDelete