Monday, September 6, 2010

Plans


Mia loves her daddy. A whole bunch.
And her daddy sure loves her!
It's no secret that I married a very sensitive man.
And it kinda sorta warms my heart that he and Mia are so close.
(Although I'd like a little momma's boy, too..please)
I'm having a thankful day/week.
It's unfortunate that sometimes life throws you curveballs 
and you feel unable to be so positive.
A good friend told me recently, "You think too much."
Truer words could not be spoken!
It's always good to have a plan, but you can never plan enough.
I've always been an over-planner, and life still surprises me.
I think it's time for me to stop "thinking" so much, 
and start appreciating everything around me!
Like this sweet little photo up top.
Things will happen when they're meant to happen!  



1 comment:

  1. you do think too much! ;) I'm happy your happy! now help me get out of my funk!

    ReplyDelete