Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Mia's a "big kid"
We're in the stages of operation "big-kid" room in Mia's digs. I really need to take some photos.. we've changed everything! I just got my old Jenny Lind furniture to paint for her.. a twin bed, table w/ chairs and a toybox. Jackpot! All free, all heirlooms :) Now if only we could get a curtain panel at Target that didn't have dead bugs between the layers of fabric... yuck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Free herilooms, sccccore! I can't wait to see pictures of what you have done. I always love the way you work with, well, everything you can do with a room.
ReplyDeletethanks jenny! I think I may have to bust out my old camera to take pictures because my new one doesn't have a wide angle lens..and I can't get more than just her bed in the picture! The room is definitely a work-in-progress though! (as is the rest of our home :))
ReplyDelete