I am beyond excited! May 27th is the day we will meet our sweet little Hudson Taylor! The c-section is scheduled and I feel like it's just around the corner. I have so much left to do to get ready for his arrival. If it would stop snowing and being ridiculously cold, Cory could finally take my maternity photos!
I'm in the home-stretch and I'm finally able to get excited about what's happening to our family. We've had so much chaos and stress the last few months, it's seemed impossible to focus on the most important things. Now I'm ready to enjoy warmer weather and look forward to the awesomeness that is becoming a mother of two, and seeing Mia become a big sister! (She's ridiculously excited by the way... she talks about Hudson every day -reassures herself that he's still growing and can't come out right this minute). Wonderfully exciting time... we have a date to look forward to! I love him so much already!
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment