I'm convinced this pregnancy is telling me, "No more babies". Forgive me, but I've never been one of those "Pregnancy is the most magical experience in life" type of gals. I realize that creation is a miracle, and I am constantly in awe of that, but that doesn't necessarily mean I enjoy it. Ha.
Lately I've become obsessed with researching for baby gear. I've decided to make one large purchase per month so that we arent faced with a heaping amount of baby stuff to be bought at the last minute. It's easier on the checking account that way, too. My purchase this month: a diaper bag. I know I don't need one yet, but when you drool over Petunia Pickle Bottom's website every day, June is just much too far away. With Mia, I had very cheap diaper bags...which was perfectly fine - they did the job and looked relatively cute. I decided that my selfish splurge this go 'round would be a diaper bag, since it's something I carry every day, and it may be my last time with a newborn so I wanted to go out in style. It's silly that a bag could make you feel prettier, but let's face it - I'll take anything to make me feel prettier soon after having a child! So...diaper bag purchase: accomplished. Trust me, these bags are so cute I have a feeling I'll be carrying one long after I even need a diaper bag.
Off I go to the doctor today, to hopefully get a good picture of little Hudson's heart. Praying that everything looks healthy, and that he holds still enough to even get the picture!
Monday, February 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment