Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful!

  I have quite a lot to be thankful for this holiday season. I am so very thankful for my husband and everything he does for us so that we can be together so often! I take for granted the amount of time we are able to spend together as a family. I am extremely thankful to have such a sweet little girl, whose "issues" go no further than an occasional, typical, 2-year-old attitude. She is my world. I could just sit and watch her every minute of every day. Last, but not least, I am thankful to have a healthy little baby growing inside me. We got the test results back from Cory's cystic fibrosis test... he is NOT a carrier! What a relief. To add to the joy, I got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time on Wednesday. Again, thankful, thankful, thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment