I'm still here.. I am!
Why did I have to go and delete facebook? Now I'm dying to have it back.
There are some big things going on in the Taylor household.
So big that I thought facebook would have to take a backseat.
Now, I'm bored and lonely. And facebook beckons.
We'll see how much longer I last without it!
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Once you get passed the first week or so it gets easier. Of course I have it back now but after a few months of not having I feel that I can better manage my time with it. I pray everything big coming your way is blessed and favored!
ReplyDeleteBig things :) - you've got me wondering! I hope things are going great your way. How's the kitty doing?
ReplyDeletethanks ladies!!
ReplyDeleteJenny - I think I need to do some facebook cleaning and downsizing!
Sheena - Kitty is doing well! Have you found a home for yours yet?
No, kitty is still here. I'm still praying someone contacts me and wants to give him a good home!
ReplyDeleteawww! breaks my heart. I wish we would have known more about him... we had already put Mia thru giving our dog away, so we HAD to get a kitty that I knew was healthy and had vet records and whatnot. :( I'll keep putting the word out there!
ReplyDelete