Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Laundry List

We have so many projects to do around the house.
Yesterday, we painted the guest bathroom. It has ugly pinkish-beige tiles in it. I was trying to make the tiles appear more beige.. and I was wrong, wrong, wrong! I needed to make the tiles look pink! (to my taste, anyways). So, the bathroom got painted a neat grey-green. Almost sage-y.
We missed a few spots, so we'll be back to the store for another gallon or so.. but I say make it two so we can paint our bedroom the same color.
So what if I have an issue with living with color? Maybe I just haven't found the right colors to "live with" yet :)

The roof needs done. Unfortunately, that will take a home equity loan which cannot be taken out until the one year anniversary of our loan (per loan rules). So, that will probably get done next year.

Our top priorities now: replace the patio door and replace the carpet in the front room.
I'm definitely picturing a dark, grey-brown frieze under my toes in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment